Invitations to France for Canadian Researchers
The "Invitations to France for Canadian Researchers" program is an initiative of the Office for Science and Technology and aims to support French-canadian collaboration in all scientific fields, from natural sciences to social sciences and the humanities.
- Return plane ticket economy class only
- Visit expenses may be covered. Depending on the case, the Office may or may not cover the entire stay.
- Application form
- Resume (2 pages maximum)
- List of the researcher’s publications of the last 5 years related to the project
- Invitation letter from the main French partner (Institution)
- Invitation letter(s) from other French partner(s) if the applicants plans to make different visits during his/her stay
- THE SELECTED RESEARCHERS HAVE TO SEND THE EMBASSY A COMPLETE REPORT ABOUT THEIR MISSION WHEN THEY RETURN TO CANADA
The Scientific Office is in charge of the purchase of the flight tickets for the selected applicants. A ticket bought by a candidate will NOT be refunded.
February 3, 2012}