Scholarship Programme of the ENS Cachan
The École Nationale Supérieure de Cachan (ENS Cachan) offers a scholarship programme for international students who want to attend a study or a research stay in its establishment.
The scholarship is reserved to second year Research Master students (RM2) and PhD students. The amount of the scholarship is 1000 euros a month. Its duration is 6 months for RM2 students and 12 months for PhD students. The scholarship is not renewable.
- For RM2 applicants:
- Justify a first year of a Master degree (or an equivalent) attended outside France
- Be younger than 26
- Have good knowledge in French
- For PhD applicants:
- be registered as a PhD Student in a foreign Higher Education Institution.
- For all applicants:
- Do not have already received the international scholarship of the ENS Cachan
- Do not receive another grant for the stay
- Have obtained their last degree outside of France
How to apply ?
The application has to be done on line.
Before applying, it is recommended to read attentively the ENS Cachan International Scholarship Regulations which can be downloaded below.
- 113.6 kb
- Regulation Scholarship 2012-13
If you need help, please send an e-mail at the following address:
January 30, 2012