The 2012 ANR Chairs of Excellence
The French National Research Agency is launching its “chairs of excellence” programme to welcome foreign high-level researchers in French laboratories.
3 types of chairs are proposed :
- Long-term junior chairs: scientific stay (36 to 48 months) for young reserchers
- Short-term senior chairs: scientific stay (18 to 24 months) for experimented researchers
- Long-term senior chairs: scientific stay (36 to 48 months) for experimented researchers
A part of the funding can be dedicated to support the selected applicant (mobility or living allowance). Funded projects can receive additional funding from either research organisation or local authorities.
You will find more info about this call for proposals on the following document:
- 661.8 kb
- ANR Chairs of Excellence - Doc Info
How to apply ?
The application form can be downloaded below:
- 160 kb
- ANR Chairs of Excellence - scientific document
The project has to be submited on line (accessible from Dec 19th). Then, the administrative and financial document (the "submission document") is generated
from the ANR submission site after closure of the call for proposals. It must be signed by the project applicant, the head of the host laboratory as well as by an authorized representative from the host research organisation and then upload to the submission site.
More information is available here
You can also contact:
- For any technical or scientific questions:
- Dr Celestin BAKALA
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 0(033) 1 73 54 83 01
- For any financial and administrative questions:
- Mme Nathalie GALARD
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone : 0(033) 1 78 09 80 79
- responsible of the program
- Prof. Joseph JEANFILS
- By phone : 0(033) 1 73 54 81 48
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 13th, 2011